- We are a 100% Australian and Local Family Owned company
Our Warmth and Friendliness
- We are a smaller, friendly, family company where you will always feel welcome
- Our team of warm, caring and professional staff are dedicated to helping you in every way
- We are specialists in Pre-planned and Pre-paid funerals
- We offer a complete funeral service that includes liaising with all the services required; cemeteries or crematoriums, clergy or celebrants, death registration, placing funeral notices, flowers and all the personal touches that make a service special
- We arrange funeral services for people of all religions and cultural beliefs
- We have the experience to look after all the details and arrangements
- We have the resources and flexibility to help you create a personal and appropriate farewell
- We have a beautifully decorated, air-conditioned “Heritage Funeral Chapel” available for our clients for large or small services
- Our Function room “Heritage Tearoom” is available for family and friends to share memories over light refreshments
- A Choice of funeral vehicles including a fleet of white hearses, a vintage horse-drawn hearse and a motorbike hearse
- A beautiful range of coffins and caskets including cardboard, simple to more elaborate coffins in particle board or elegant solid timbers, individualised photo-printed and painted coffins, rustic corrugated iron and metal and timber caskets
Reassurance & Moderate Pricing Policy
- We provide excellent service with a moderate pricing structure. As a proud Queensland family owned business, we are able to keep our overheads lower than big business and multinational companies, and therefore pass these savings on to you. However our resources, understanding and experience ensure you get the best value and service
- There is no pressure to spend more than you need to and we are upfront with all the costs involved
- We are members of the Australian Funeral Directors Association (AFDA) and the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) ensuring the highest standard of ethics and practise
Why use an Australian Funeral Directors Association member?
- For your own peace of mind, select a Funeral Director who is an Accredited Member of the Australian Funeral Directors Association (AFDA), which requires its members to honour a strict code of Ethics and Practise.
- Full member firms must comply with required standards for Premises, Equipment and Vehicles
- Members are required to undertake Continuing Professional Education annually.
- Members are bound by the AFDA Code of Ethics
- The AFDA has a formal complaints process to handle any issues that may arise between AFDA Member funeral directors and client families