Pre-planning the funeral is a simple process and involves meeting with us to record your personal and funeral preferences and directions.
1. Our Professional Consultants are here to assist you.
You are welcome to arrange a time to discuss your plans with us, either in your own home or at our office whichever is more convenient to you. Please phone 07 4634 9946 or 1800 118 188 to arrange a suitable appointment time.
2. At this meeting, we will discuss together, the various options available, such as your choice of venue, burial or cremation details and your preference for personal selections such as music, flowers, leaflets etc.
3. We will also record your personal details for the registration of death with the Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages. You may find it helpful to have copies of your birth or marriage certificate available, although this is not essential.
4. We will record the details and keep a confidential record of your plans on file at Heritage Funerals. We will then provide copies to keep at home with your documentation and, if you wish, to be given to family members or your solicitor.
5. Alternatively, you can complete the Online Pre-planning Form located in this section of our website and submit to us. We would then request to contact you to discuss any further details.
There is no charge to pre-plan a funeral . We are happy to come to your home if this is more convenient.