Thursday, 20 August 2020
Guardian Plan is a prepaid funeral plan which enables you to prepay selected funeral services for tomorrow’s funeral at today’s prices.
Why prepay with Guardian Plan?
Guardian Plan is an Australian funeral plan. For more than 20 years Guardian Plan has been working with some of Australia’s best-known funeral homes, including Australian Heritage Funerals. Guardian Plan funeral directors and consultants act as representatives and must have integrity, reliability, empathy and above all, experience.
By planning ahead for your funeral, you can ensure ‘peace of mind’ for yourself and those you care for. You may choose to pay the full price now or by instalments, secure in the knowledge that Guardian Plan will ensure your funeral is professionally carried out.
Benefits of prepaying a funeral
- It allows you to consider alternatives and make decisions concerning your funeral in your own time.
- You will feel better knowing your affairs are in order and your wishes will be carried out as planned.
- You will have peace of mind knowing that once your funeral details have been documented in a contract, the uncertainty concerning your final wishes will be lifted from the shoulders of your family and friends.
- You save by paying for tomorrow’s funeral at today’s price. You are protected against inflation and price increases because no further charges are made on the items selected by you for your funeral plan contract – ever.
- You relieve your family from the financial burden of your funeral.
- Your pension is not adversely affected.
- If you move interstate your plan may be able to be transferred to another of Guardian Plan’s participating funeral directors or providers at no extra charge.
- You are able to cover the added expense of repatriation to your hometown should your death occur while you are away from home, with the Transportation Option.
What will your Guardian Plan cover?
The following items can be included in the fixed price plan:
- Our Professional Fees with guidance to you now as you plan ahead and later for your loved ones, explaining your wishes and assisting with any final details, such as placing the newspaper notices, ordering flowers and any other details required.
- Attendance of experienced funeral directors at the funeral ceremony venue and crematorium or graveside.
- Transfer of the deceased, during business hours and within a radius of 70 Kilometers, into our care at the funeral home.
- Mortuary care of the loved one prior to the funeral including preparation for viewings as required.
- Provision of your selected Casket or Coffin.
- All necessary documentation for your burial or cremation.
- Cremation Fees and Cremation Certificate (at nominated crematoriums only).
- Provision of the Hearse for the ceremony.
- Other items can also be included and prepaid: Newspaper notices, Flowers, Certified Death Certificate, Clergy or Celebrant fees, Order of Service leaflets, Photo Tributes etc.
Please note: Cemetery Fees cannot be included in the Guardian plan; however, many cemeteries will allow pre-payment of various options.
The Garden of Remembrance Cemetery in Toowoomba offers pre-payment of the cemetery plot, interment fees, and plaque as well as ashes sites and plaques. The Drayton and Toowoomba Cemetery and most Regional Cemeteries offer pre-payment of the cemetery plot.
If you would like to meet with us to discuss the benefits of pre-planning and/or pre-paying your funeral and the options available at no obligation or cost, please contact us on 07 46349946 or click here to contact us to learn more: https://ahfunerals.com.au/contact-us/